MyFedLoan is a student education loan-providing company which is managed by Pennsylvania Higher Education Assistance Agency (PHEAA). It has flexible repayment plans according to its customer’s needs.
Features of MyFedLoan
- MyFedLoan is a trusted platform that can help you with the process of your loans and may also help you with forgiveness applications on your loan with all the other public services.
- MyFedLoan is a great help for those who want to go for a student loan as it would help you from the beginning, from processing to the payments.
- While getting a loan sanctioned, you may face various difficulties, and it may happen with FedLoan too. And in that case, you can get assistance by reaching out to the support team for your student education loan.
How To reach FedLoan’s support team
- You can dial (800) 699-2908 through your mobile; there’s no extra cost added to make a call on this number. Furthermore, you can make a call anytime on this number during business hours, i.e., from Monday to Friday between 08:00 a.m.-09:00 p.m.
- International callers can also get assistance and reach MyFedLoan by dialing (717) 720-1985. The support team will be available from Monday to Friday between 08:00 a.m.-09:00 p.m.
- You may also reach MyFedLoan by sending a fax on (717) 720-1628.
- Lastly, you may visit the official website https://studentaid.gov/announcements-events/fedloan-stop-servicing-loans and get an email address for any type of confusion that you are facing.
Customer Service’s main role is to resolve your issues and give you a solution. But in some cases, the support team may provide you with information that is unnecessary and also something that might be false. In this case, you should definitely take the following steps:
- If you are not able to get the details that you wish to see on FedLoan, without any delay, you can reach out to the Department of Education.
- To reach the Department of Education, you have to dial 1-800-872-5327.
- You can also get in touch with The Consumer Financial Protection Bureau to get your complaints registered. It will serve as a second option for you to get up with your complaints.
- keep in mind that to get your complaints registered or to get in touch with FedLoan generally, you should get your payment history ready in advance.
Visit MyFedLoan’s official website, i.e., https://studentaid.gov/announcements-events/fedloan-stop-servicing-loans; here, you can easily contact the support team, and also you may get the following advantages.
- Easy process without bothering the lender
MyFedLoan is one of the biggest service providers that provide student loans. You don’t have to stress about your lender, just visit https://studentaid.gov/announcements-events/fedloan-stop-servicing-loans and begin with the procedure.
- Forgiveness of Loan possible
If you have acquired your loan through MyFedLoan, this is an advantage you will surely get. In addition, your application may be processed further for forgiveness via public service by MyFedLoan only.
- Much more than just getting a loan
The government may irritate you at times, but it is their task, and it is sure to make your life simple. Just remember that applying for a loan on MyFedLoan is not just about a student education loan; it’s far more than that.
- Keep your debts secure
You can choose the repayment according to your income, and henceforth you can easily secure your loans.
- Get a second option
While getting a loan on MyFedLoan, you may also take on outside service for the payment of your fee as a second option. However, while hiring someone from outside, you must also be cautious regarding its possible outcomes.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q- Is MyFedLoan a valid option to get a student loan?
Yes, absolutely MyFedLoan is completely a legal option with which you can get a student loan and get the repayment plan adjusted to your income.
Q- Can International callers get in touch with MyFedLoan’s support team?
Yes, MyFedLoan’s support team is there for you internationally too. For international users, MyFedLoan has a separate helpline number, i.e., (717) 720-1985. You call anytime between business hours, i.e., 08:00 p.m.-09:00 p.m.
Q- At what time is MyFedLoan’s support team available on call?
In case of any problem you are facing MyFedLoan’s support team is always there for you. You can contact MyFedLoan’s support team by dialing (717) 720-1985 any time of the business hours for a day, i.e., 08:00a.m-09:00p.m between Monday to Friday.
Q- Is there any other alternative through which we can contact MyFedLoan?
Yes, normally, you can contact the support team of MyFedLoan by making a call at (717) 720-1985 between 08:00 a.m.-09:00p.m from Monday to Friday, and if you are an international caller, you may call at (717) 720-1985 between the same time and days limit.
In spite of calling, if you want another option so you can fax at (717) 720-1628 or just visit the website and get the email address from there.
Q-Can we get any second payment option on MyFedLoan?
Yes, absolutely; it’s up to you to get assistance from any outside source. Just be cautious about the possible outcomes.
MyFedLoan is controlled by Pennsylvania Higher Education Assistance Agency (PHEAA) which becomes your partner in the first step you follow to get a student loan till the payments you have to make for your student loan.
You can easily get a Federal or Direct loan with repayment plans that can be adjusted according to your income. While getting a loan from MyFedLoan, you can easily get assistance from the support team of MyFedLoan.
You can dial (717) 720-1985 between business hours and fax (717) 720-1628 to resolve your issues.